Karen Zemanick, an MFA student at Northwestern University, has published creative nonfiction and video essays. She also practices and teaches psychiatry in Chicago. She sees narrative as a tool to foster listening, community, and understanding.
- Ready to write a bestseller?
- Friday musings
- More recognition of TQO authors, this time for short-shorts
- Innovative indie bookstores
- Friday diversions
- E-books: from publishing to pirating
- Bag o' books for a buck
- The glass is half full (or more)
- Writerly auction to raise money for tornado victims
- Excellent news on essays